Why should a person enroll for a business writing course in the first place?
It is a good idea to enroll for one or more business writing courses if you are expected to make sales, render a service of any kind, deal with difficult customers, suppliers and colleagues, make hard decisions regarding orders, contracts and appointments, compile and write reports, take accurate, effective
minutes, write letters of recommendation or dismissal, and communicate effectively with suppliers, colleagues and business associates. More reasons why a business writing course is a good idea can be that disconcerting feeling that your career prospects are hindered by a lack of suitable business and communication skills, perhaps even including language usage. Not to mention the sense that you are not getting promoted due to a lack of a suitable skills set. All these needs are begin addressed by WriteSmarter.
Which business writing course should a person enroll for?
Start with a solid Basic Business Writing Skills Course during which you will master the principles of good writing and learn how to use MS Word effectively. Build on that by choosing additional courses, i.e. minute taking, report writing, the power of effective emails, and formal business letter writing. Alternatively, read up about the courses on offer and make an informed decision, for instance, choose a course that you feel will best add to your current skills set. All the courses on offer by WriteSmarter are designed to develop your skills step by step, from concepts to final drafts. Read up about them and make an informed decision. Then enroll for the best course that you could find that also suits your budget.
What you need:
- Access to a computer, email and the internet.
- The desire to work smart and become successful.
How business writing skills should be taught to you:
1. A key area of any teaching method in the business world should be the use of solutions to business scenarios relating to a diverse, multi-cultural business world, complemented by quality study material written in clear English.
2. Written assignments must be submitted regularly by the student in order to ensure that the student works towards a goal.
3. All assignments must be marked and returned within seven days to make sure that the student does not lose interest.
4. Well considered, personalised feedback using comment blocks and track changes directly in the assignment is essential, as it helps to shape the student's responses, resulting in clearer thinking and writing in the future.
5. Feedback by mentors / tutors must not only be comprehensive, but also sympathetic, in order to build new business leaders, and not to destroy them.
What are the benefits offered by WriteSmarter?
- Affordable payment plans to suit your budget.
- Comprehensive, easy to understand, and logical feedback by a business professional within seven days of submitting an assignment.
- Sufficient time to complete your course within the set parameters.
- A full money back guarantee, in case you feel that the course did not live up to your expectations.
LIVE HELP: If you need further help with your decision, or have any further queries, please email us to schedule a SKYPE call with John WriteSmarter.
“Thank you so much for your feedback and all your wonderful help these last eight months. Thank you for all the positive comments, and detailed help.” Johanni Ackermann
"I'm pleased that you are so exacting and precise in your commentary." Tamarinda Schreuder
"The course has opened my eyes to things I never even considered before. It helped my writing 100 percent." Monique Majendie
"Thank you so much, it is like a light bulb switching on." Tracy-Lee Eckstein
"I appreciate your comments and advice. This course is the best thing I could ever have invested in!" Angela van Druten
"I appreciate the feedback so much. Now I'm really glad that I signed up for this course." Abongile Tyopo
"The feedback is both positive and constructive." Chris Asals
"I have learned a great deal about writing and I appreciate all your help." Anthony Southby
"Thank you for the detailed feedback. I can feel the growth even as I write this." Themba Ntuli
"I feel that I have found someone who can help me shift my writing to the next level." Michelle Bode
"I was battling to set a proper scene. Your story writing course is just what I needed." Leon Steyn
"I implemented the changes you recommended and you were so right." Coleen Kennedy
"It is wonderful having a mentor to guide me and make suggestions. I never want this course to end." Geoff Erasmus
"I really enjoyed this module. It was a lot to take in but I learned so much." Ntombi Langa
"It feels as if my brain has been kick-started." Mariska Henn
"Just finished reading through your comments. It's good to feel your guidance and support." Suzel Pilou
"Thank you so much for helping me get closer to my dream." Brigitte Kearns
"I was amazed at how 'punchy' some of the paragraphs became after you altered them!" Costa Pantazis
"You won't believe what an awesome time I had doing this course." Mariki Naude
"I have not had this much fun in years." Brigitte Kearns
"It is the best money I have ever spent." Vicki Smith