Why are emails so important in business?
- Emails get the job done virtually instantaneously in most cases - there is little time wasted as would be the case in trying to phone or send a fax/letter.
- They tend to cover more routine issues and are commonly used for everyday communication between work colleagues and business contacts.
- They can also form a convenient and effective "paper trail" of your dealings with colleagues, suppliers and business associates.
How will emails make my job easier and me better at doing my job?
- Emails are quick and efficient and put all the relevant parties in touch simultaneously - and yet can be easily personalised for one-on-one interactions.
- Emails can be used as a tool to track and monitor progress of outstanding tasks - both for you and those people you are managing.
- And every email is date stamped so you can see who is behind schedule - and take corrective action timeously.
How do I write better business emails?
- Emails should be brief, clear and unambiguous - so as to avoid misunderstandings.
- Business emails must never be used to discuss personal issues as their careless use can cause much damage to your business - and your reputation.
- Emails must be tactful and written so the reader does not take offence.
- Stick to the essentials and the topic of the email - and discuss only one topic per email.
· Get to understand email structure and format.
· Study different types of emails.
· Complete exercises relevant to the content of the module.
· Complete tasks for submission and feedback.
The course is well suited to newcomers to the business world as well as established business people who want to polish their skills. A key area of our teaching method is the use of examples, assignments and solutions to scenarios. Well written emails are powerful business tools and our course will provide you with all the skills and feedback you need.
LIVE HELP: If you’d like to get help or have any queries please send an email to schedule a SKYPE call with John WriteSmarter.
DON'T DELAY - ENROL TODAY!
“Thank you so much for your feedback and all your wonderful help these last eight months. Thank you for all the positive comments, and detailed help.” Johanni Ackermann
"I'm pleased that you are so exacting and precise in your commentary." Tamarinda Schreuder
"The course has opened my eyes to things I never even considered before. It helped my writing 100 percent." Monique Majendie
"Thank you so much, it is like a light bulb switching on." Tracy-Lee Eckstein
"I appreciate your comments and advice. This course is the best thing I could ever have invested in!" Angela van Druten
"I appreciate the feedback so much. Now I'm really glad that I signed up for this course." Abongile Tyopo
"The feedback is both positive and constructive." Chris Asals
"I have learned a great deal about writing and I appreciate all your help." Anthony Southby
"Thank you for the detailed feedback. I can feel the growth even as I write this." Themba Ntuli
"I feel that I have found someone who can help me shift my writing to the next level." Michelle Bode
"I was battling to set a proper scene. Your story writing course is just what I needed." Leon Steyn
"I implemented the changes you recommended and you were so right." Coleen Kennedy
"It is wonderful having a mentor to guide me and make suggestions. I never want this course to end." Geoff Erasmus
"I really enjoyed this module. It was a lot to take in but I learned so much." Ntombi Langa
"It feels as if my brain has been kick-started." Mariska Heyns
"Just finished reading through your comments. It's good to feel your guidance and support." Suzel Pilou
"Thank you so much for helping me get closer to my dream." Brigitte Kearns
"I was amazed at how 'punchy' some of the paragraphs became after you altered them!" Costa Pantazis
"You won't believe what an awesome time I had doing this course." Mariki Naude
"I have not had this much fun in years." Brigitte Kearns
"It is the best money I have ever spent." Vicki Smith