- Do you fantasize about admiring your own novel in the bookstores?
- Have you submitted a manuscript to a publisher and received no feedback?
- Do you feel that a lack of know-how and guidance is holding you back?
- In short, are you looking for a top online novel writing program presented by an award-winning course leader to take your writing to the next level?
Here is the answer:
The WriteSmarter Creative Writing Course is designed to lead you step by step from finding a suitable story spark to a completed manuscript. The ultimate goal is publication of your novel or short story by a reputable publisher or magazine: one who will reward you for your efforts by getting your story on the bookshelves and paying you royalties.
The desire to become an accomplished writer.
Easy access to a computer and email.
- Quality course material and writing aids you will refer to many times during your career.
- Detailed, personalised feedback and guidance by an experienced writer/editor on all aspects of your writing, within seven days of submitting your assignment.
- Sympathetic treatment, as we too were aspiring writers once.
- The opportunity to start anytime that suits you, as you work on a one to one basis with your tutor.
- Enough time to complete your writing course and manuscript at your own pace.
- Affordable payment plans and, as a mark of our confidence in this program, a money back guarantee, in case you don't feel happy with the quality of the course material or feedback.
Do you wonder why a creative writing program is at all important?
First, the publishing industry has become so specialized it's not easy for aspiring writers to be successful. Second, publishers are in the publishing business and just can’t afford the time and the effort to tutor and help develop new authors. Third, at WriteSmarter we share our expertise and business contacts with our student writers in order to help place promising manuscripts.
Overall, the idea is to enhance your confidence and develop your technical skills in a planned and
systematic manner. The Eight Module Plan, combined with clear, easy to understand feedback, is the way forward. Why hesitate? Enroll now and get your book down on paper.
“Thank you so much for your feedback and all your wonderful help these last eight months. Thank you for all the positive comments, and detailed help.” Johanni Ackermann
"I'm pleased that you are so exacting and precise in your commentary." Tamarinda Schreuder
"The course has opened my eyes to things I never even considered before. It helped my writing 100 percent." Monique Majendie
"Thank you so much, it is like a light bulb switching on." Tracy-Lee Eckstein
"I appreciate your comments and advice. This course is the best thing I could ever have invested in!" Angela van Druten
"I appreciate the feedback so much. Now I'm really glad that I signed up for this course." Abongile Tyopo
"The feedback is both positive and constructive." Chris Asals
"I have learned a great deal about writing and I appreciate all your help." Anthony Southby
"Thank you for the detailed feedback. I can feel the growth even as I write this." Themba Ntuli
"I feel that I have found someone who can help me shift my writing to the next level." Michelle Bode
"I was battling to set a proper scene. Your story writing course is just what I needed." Leon Steyn
"I implemented the changes you recommended and you were so right." Coleen Kennedy
"It is wonderful having a mentor to guide me and make suggestions. I never want this course to end." Geoff Erasmus
"I really enjoyed this module. It was a lot to take in but I learned so much." Ntombi Langa
"It feels as if my brain has been kick-started." Mariska Henn
"Just finished reading through your comments. It's good to feel your guidance and support." Suzel Pilou
"Thank you so much for helping me get closer to my dream." Brigitte Kearns
"I was amazed at how 'punchy' some of the paragraphs became after you altered them!" Costa Pantazis
"You won't believe what an awesome time I had doing this course." Mariki Naude
"I have not had this much fun in years." Brigitte Kearns
"It is the best money I have ever spent." Vicki Smith